Welcome To Our Class!!!
Mr. Italiano 2018/19
Announcements for the Week of: September 3rd:
- No School Monday 9/3 or Tuesday 9/4
- AmeriTowne Interviews Wednesday 9/5
- Picture Day Thursday 9/6
- Steam Projects Due Thursday 9/6
- STEAM Place Value Menus.pdf
- Book Reports Due Thursday, Sep. 27th. (September's genre is Fairy, Folk, or Tall Tale)
- Book Report.pdf
Learning Focus for the Week:
- Math: Continue Unit 1 Math Expressions: Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Reading: Start Unit 1 Week 2 Wonders: Realistic Fiction/Problem & Solution
- Writing: Begin Opinion Writing Unit
- Science: Continue Science Safety and Processes!
- Social Studies: Continue AmeriTowne Curriculum!
- Red Day: Library
- Yellow Day: P.E.
- Green Day: Art
- BlueDay: S.T.E.A.M.
- Purple: Music
- Chinese: Wednesday & Friday
8:45 - 8:55 Morning Business
8:55 - 9:40 Specials
9:40 - 10:30 Small Groups
10:30 - 11:30 Math
11:30 - 12:20 Reading
12:20 - 12:50 Lunch
12:50 - 1:50 Writing
1:50 - 2:35 Social Studies or Chinese (W/F)
2:35 - 2:50 Recess
2:50 - 3:35 Science
3:35 - 3:45 Wrap-up/Dismissal
Back To School Night Power Point:
3rd Year Teaching Here at Chinook Trail and My 12th Year Teaching 5th Grade
Communication Major at UC Santa Barbara
Teaching Credential and Masters in Elementary Education from Lyola Marymount University
Administrative Credential from CSU Long Beach